Kitty is enlisted by a bard to recruit a party of dragon hunters to investigate remnants of a small camp near Greenest. The camp was rumored to have been used by the Cult of the Dragon for minor rituals. The bard wants to learn what the Cult was dong at the site.
The taverns and guild halls of Berdusk turn out a motley band of adventurers:
- Kitty – sly Rogue with subtle ties to the Cult
- Nuk-Tok – gruff Barbarian hailing from Icemane clan of dragon slayers in the cold north
- Shakktus – skilled Ranger trained as a dragon hunter
- Elladora – angry Paladin with a chip on her shoulder
- Dorrin – stubborn Cleric or the fallen dwarven Mines of Clangdin
- Luz – odd Sorcerer that wandered down from the mountains